What We Do Not Fund
- Organizations other than 501 (c)(3) nonprofits
- Individuals, private foundation churches or religious programs, fraternal, social or labor organizations
- Political parties, candidates or lobbying activities
- Travel funds for tours, exhibitions or trips by individuals or special interest groups
- Local athletic/sports programs or equipment, courtesy advertising benefits, raffle tickets and other fundraising or special events
- Scholarships, fellowships or sponsors for a cause
- For-profit entities
In accordance with our grant making priorities, we generally do not fund:
- Private schools
- National health organizations with a focus on single disease
- Projects outside our geographic reach
Robins Foundation provides funding support to organizations serving the needs of youth within the Tri-Cities when it is in addition to the Greater Richmond area. The Foundation rarely provides funding support to organizations with services that are solely/largely focused outside of our geographic reach.
If you are unsure whether or not you should apply, please contact the Grants Manager.
Robins Foundation provides an inclusive and welcoming environment for all. Robins Foundation does not and shall not discriminate based on race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military — in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, hiring and firing of staff, selection of Board members and grantees, and provision of services from vendors. The Foundation is committed to the work and partnerships that make Richmond a vibrant community in which to live, work and raise a family, where all its citizens have abundant opportunities to thrive. Any derogatory statements or actions made by individuals are in no way reflective of or supported by the Foundation.